Tuesday, October 13, 2015

6/21/2012 Money and Affirmations

One lesson I have learned over and over again throughout this journey is when things seem especially difficult, believing in something as small as "it's possible no matter what" is what saves you. Remember, money is energy just the same way pencils are! If you find yourself in a situation where you need something to write with, you don't freak out if you don't have a pen or pencil. You just know you'll come across one, and you do! Every time! It's the same way with money. Focus on what you want, and don't worry about how you will get it! 

6/12/2012
I'm closer to my dreams! Today I designed and ordered my business cards! The funny part is, since money is a little tight at the moment (no big deal) I turned to my savings jug, which I have been adding change to it for years now. The business cards cost me 74.00 and I had 73.00 in my jug! Isn't that amazing? 
So, I allocated my savings to my business cards.

Additionally, my mom is going to send me $100 for my portfolio. All I have left to do is finalize my portfolio print it, video tape my interview, edit that for my website, update my Facebook page (per Joel Bauer) and Vuala!

I found an art gallery called Art Fusions which I have fallen in love with! I can already see my art in there and me at the opening reception! Wow what a journey!

The lesson I have been going through lately has been to really not judge my situation by what is going on today. I have to stay focused. In any case, it's things like this that make you focus!
 
I know, without a shadow of a doubt that everything is going to work out for me! Already, in such a short amount of time little by little things have been coming through.

Letter to Myself:
Dear Luisa,
Less than a year ago you were dreaming about the opportunity to paint and call yourself a painter! You would wish and wish and today you are surrounded by beautiful pieces of your very own artwork!
You are doing it! And so many people already believe in you! You are just days away from shaking hands and making the show official! And your dreams don't stop here.
Luisa, congratulations, you are an artist!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment