Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Journal Entry from 3/30/2012

Good morning life!         
I just wanted to start my day by thanking God for blessing me with another day. When I stop and think about my life today in comparison to what it was when I was a slave to my thoughts and my job, I really appreciate the time God has given me to go after my art.
Today, I finished another painting. Well, I think I’m finished with it. I might add a few black lines here and there, but for the most part, it is what it will be. This may sound crazy, but today while I was letting a few coats dry, I placed it by the window to let the sunlight energize it. I prayed to God to bless my painting and that it will give everyone who looks at it a sense of happiness.

I can actually visualize people wanting to invest in my art work! I want my art work to really be admired. I want to watch my collection grow as well as my skill-sets. The cool part is I can only get better and better! Like my latest painting really shows improvement from the one before it, etc. So, I know that people and artists alike will be amazed by my pieces.
Ultimately, I want to put myself in a position financially where the only thing I worry about is what color paints I will use. I want to be able to give gifts to my family to show them my appreciation for their love and support. And I want to be living and breathing proof to them and my friends that we should live our lives affirming our hearts dreams!
Over-all, I am very happy and thankful. I’m just going to continue pretending to have exactly what I visualize and it will all come to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment