Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Journal Entry 6/17/2012

Today, I am so grateful for so many things. It’s funny because it you look at my current situation most people would be ready to give up, but after my temporary brake-down yesterday. I wiped my tears and kept telling myself that everything is working IN MY FAVOR!
Me and my boyfriend broke-up, but what if we grow stronger from this? What if, later on in life we were going to go in different directions, and this happening now is saving us from so much more heartache later? Due to the brake-up I have been forced to face my goals and dreams and I have realized that now is the time to act! And I feel like my life depends on it! That’s when people make things happen, because they become faced with uncertainty and they force themselves to make things happen!
It’s hard to see because sometimes the unknown of tomorrow is a little scary, but seriously, I’m not afraid of the worst! Because I know in order to get the best and live the best life you can, you have to face the worst head-on and say “f**k that!” I’m stronger and more willing than you!”
So BAM!
I followed this with a long list of things I am grateful for. A practice I highly suggest. I typically write my entries right before I go to sleep so the last thoughts on my mind are the ones I create for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment