Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Anticipation Despite the Situation 7/8/2012

I am so hopeful about tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday and I have a lot to get done. First, I want to mention how I was feeling today.
I have this very strong feeling that something in my favor is coming, the way you can tell if someone is standing behind you, I feel it! This experience has been so very humbling for me, but it's wonderful because I know it will change and I am going to be able to announce how I kept believing in my heart and how the strength within me prevailed.
I was washing dishes thinking about how humble my refrigerator makes me feel, and I saw it: One day one way, the next another. After watching What the Bleep to We Know, I realized that matter is created from thought so what lies directly in front of me are infinite possibilities for me to choose from. I promise you, Luisa, your situation WILL change to benefit you! Be excited about it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment