Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Application Process 7/5/2012

Everyday I see my dream. I spent almost all day working. First I did some of my lessons on success and betterment. Today's lesson was about using the intense emotion of anger to clarify what you want and focus on exactly what you want to create.
 
Right now, my monetary situation is not very comfortable, but I keep remembering how the greatest of the great had to withstand the growth period. I can honestly say that I don't know how I am going to make it, but I will. I promise I will. And I can't wait to write about the turn-over!

Today, I sent inquiries to 5 different art galleries in Miami. Tomorrow I'm going to inquire with more. 

Money is going to come. I already called for it. I can feel it coming!
That sounds funny, but it's true. I am going to Miami on the 17th and I will have more than enough in my pocket to provide all of my finances! 

A gallery will represent me. My excitement is for Art Fusion Gallery in Miami. I am so impressed by their presentation that I can really see my work hanging up in their gallery. 


This is going to happen, it's already happening!

Oh, there is so much I want to do and so much I want to experience! Thank you (universal power) for providing for me! Every day I get closer and closer! It is just around the corner and in every moment you have provided! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment