Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Journal Entry 6/15/2012

It’s one of those days when you really get to test out what you’ve been learning. For example, when things are great and I read or hear an audio about staying positive, even through the tough times, and I think, “It’s so easy to do that! All you have to do is be in control of your thoughts? I can do that! Pshhh, like nothing!”
But, while I haven’t been negative about anything, I haven’t been thinking positively either. I keep going over things in my head, like analyzing past events, looking for clues.
But on another note, today I finished #16, and then I fixed a few of the old ones. Tomorrow is the day I photograph them and make my portfolio! Yay! Iam going to make it! I am following the recipe and I’m on my way there!
Then I decided to go swimming in the pool which was just what I needed! I am reading about how you have to be in the “right-now” to find your happiness and I feel like I’m there!
My garden is doing well, I really send love feelings towards them and I genuinely care about how ell they are doing. I guess I have been learning a lot from Tim!

At this point, I still had not applied to a gallery. The belief that I would be accepted was all that I had, and so every day I worked to get closer and closer to that. One of the ways that I strengthened my belief in this was to write affirmations.

No comments:

Post a Comment