Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Journal Entry 6/12/2012

Today I am nearly completed with my 16th piece! I am very pleased with this one! Every new one I feel better and better, more and more official! As I painted I kept envisioning the gallery curator being blown away at my concept and execution. I keep hearing in my head, “Wow! This is great! I love it, it’s so different and beautiful!” My art isn't “realistic” or “photo-like”, instead they are simplistic, colorful and imaginative!
I believe more than anything that as I have made these paintings I have poured my love into each one of them, blessing them with thoughts of peace, harmony, happiness, beauty, etc.
I can seriously see famous people like Will Smith, Jennifer Lopez, or Rob Dyrdek buying my paintings simply because they understand the meaning of the powerful-self and the connection we have with the entire universe. That is precisely why they got to where they are today and I would be honored to have people who value unconditionally the meaning I am giving my work… they will, I know they will!
I do wonder who will own them… I look at them all of the time and I wonder about the person they are in alignment with and where they will be hung up. I wonder about what the viewers in the gallery will say when they see them. I wonder how I will make them accessible to the public so the love and the message can be shared.
I wonder how the new owners will display them and what conversations will form just from looking at them. I hope that it will always inspire love!

No comments:

Post a Comment